June 11, 2011

Spring into Shape Day 12: Walking the dog

Today I got my walk in at Woofstock. It's an amazing day full of doggies of all kinds and all things related to dogs. I have never seen so many dogs being pushed around in strollers! I saw a dog with a pink mohawk and leather vest and sunglasses matching his owner completely. I saw a dog in a wedding dress and her two companions in suits. I saw dogs in summer dresses. I saw dogs wearing socks or booties, not quite sure. I loved it! And X-man loved it too. He got licked in the face a few times, but he didn't complain. 
As I said, we got a nice long walk in, and actually, there was a lot of bending down to pet a lot of small dogs, so that is technically exercise as well!
Here are a few shots of the day.

Getting some love from the therapy dogs.

Sounds yummy

Straw hat flying off!



Clearly somebody is comfortable!

They're practically dreadlocks.


Seriously?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...