June 13, 2011

Spring into Shape: All done

Although Spring into Shape was a 2 week activity organised by a fellow blogger, it has given me a certain amount of focus which I needed. I am going to work hard to continue this healthier lifestyle I have tried to create. It's not perfect, but it's much better than before. 
I will continue to post recipes I enjoy because that also keeps it more interesting for me to have to find new meal ideas.
I don't actually own a scale so I don't know how much I've lost. I've been considering buying one, but I'm not convinced that I need one. I've always just used my clothes to gauge a weight loss or gain.
Thanks to all the others who participated! I hope that these past 2 weeks were a healthy journey for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...