June 8, 2011

Spring into Shape Day 10: How can you not love stroller fit?

1) my son
2) friends
3) heat
4) the thought of shedding some weight
5) knowing that there will be watermelon and frozen grapes to be eaten at the end 

What more could I ask for?
This idea to run our own stroller fit sessions has been an amazing idea. We all suggest things, we interact non-stop with our babies...it's wonderful. I feel really good after we do it. Although during some of the exercises I really feel the burn and I curse a bit, at the end I'm not dreading coming back for the next one. This has to be a good sign.

I definitely suggest that if you are trying to get moving and shaking to shed some of that baby weight, that you should really consider trying to do your own stroller fit class. Ideally with friends, or you can do it alone and be that weird person doing funny moves in the park. Look up some videos or just do things spur of the moment, as long as you're moving, that's what matters at the end of the day. 

TAKE YOUR BABY AND GET MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...