May 31, 2011

Spring into Shape Day 2: It's too hot to write

The laptop is emitting a lot of heat, it's 9L00pm and 27 degrees Celcius and I am sweating. Do I really have to turn the AC on already?

Let's rewind to the beginning of the day. We had a get together in the park with about 20 mummies and we came prepared with lots of yummy healthy treats to eat. For instance, the frozen grapes. I'm addicted! I can't believe that I've never tried those before. And talk about a good treat. Forget needing to go for ice cream everyday. Wait- maybe not that good, but super duper good. We ate a lot of fruit, and had a big salad. Very refreshing.

As I predicted with all the sweat that came off of me today, I must have lost at least 1 pound! Or could it be 2? Nonetheless, getting all the toxins out through sweat is good for the body, right? Enough talk about sweat though!

X-man and I took a walk after the park which only enhanced the burning feeling in my legs from yesterday's stroller fit. We also spent time in the backyard playing around. Not a super active day, but realistically, I am not about to exercise everyday.

Dinner was barbecue 'mititei'. This is a Romanian combo meat of pork and beef. Doesn't sound good? But it is, especially done on the barbecue and with sides of coleslaw and potato salad. And for dessert, plain yogurt with frozen berries. Ok, I admit, I threw in some chocolate chips...hey, a girl can't deprive herself of everything!

On to stroller fit tomorrow. Can't say I'm looking forward to it with the heat, but I will give it a go. 
How do you keep cool when exercising on super hot days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...