May 29, 2011

Spring into Shape

1,2,3,..., let's try that again.
1,2,3, GO!!!!
This marks the beginning of my 2 week Spring into Shape Challenge. Along with some other fellow bloggers, I am embarking on yet another weight loss/healthy lifestyle, however you want to call it, journey.
In the past 9 months since having X-man, I have done a few things to help myself out, but nothing lasts long. Not that 2 weeks is a long time, but at this point, I have few reasons for wanting to do this and this is the last kick in the butt motivator that I need to get going.
Check back daily to see what I am doing to lead a healthy lifestyle.

Just to remind you: I am a new mum with a 9.5 month old baby. I dislike exercising very much and love chocolate, ice cream and can sit down and eat a jar of Nutella within an hour. As you can see, I am no health nut, so everything I do and will be doing are things that I believe, the "average mum" can do.
Nothing I do is extreme and my personal expectations are very realistic. 
With that, all I can say is, off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...