January 17, 2011

To do list

Some of the tasks I'd like to get movin' and shakin' are:

1) Sign up for my French course. Deadline is the 21st, but also need to fax something to the Board of Education first.
2) Choose one sewing/craft, go buy the necessary items and make it.
3) Now that grandma is going, make a meal schedule so I know what to make and when. Soup is a given on a daily basis so just figure out which ones I'm going to make weekly.
4) Wash all of X-man's big boy clothes, even though some are years away from being worn. Just want to pack everything away smelling laundry fresh.
5) Return those library books that I keep renewing and get new ones. Some good ol' trashy novels and some real literature to vary it up. Keep a list of the books I read.
6) Research daycares in the area. This is no fun, the one I wanted doesn't accept anyone under 2 years old.
7) Go see 'someone' to talk to about being angry all the time. For someone who has a pretty darn good life, I am way too angry all the time, and I don't really have any good reasons for it. Something must be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...