January 17, 2011

In an attempt to eat some tuna...

here is a recipe I invented (not to say that it may not already exist though). I forgot to take a picture of the actual final dish, although truthfully, it didn't look very appetizing to me.

Ingredients:
- 1 can flaked tuna
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3/4 red pepper
- 3/4 yellow pepper
- flax seed bread (or crackers, or anything else you want to spread it on)

Throw everything in the food processor and pulse to your desired degree of mushiness. Spread on bread.

That's it, it was that simple. Now I can't say that I really like tuna now, but it's a start. My grandma recommended that I squeeze in some lemon juice. That was probably her way of saying that it didn't taste very good so she added lemon so she could eat it and not throw it out!! No, but she did actually say that she enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...