February 25, 2011

Time

Oh how I lack time. My baby has to be with me at all times according to him. He allows me 10 minute slots (on a good day!) to complete 1/20 of a task. As you can imagine, I don't get much done. Thankfully we don't tend to have people over very often and people don't come over unexpectedly so I don't have too worry too much about how my cleaning is going. I concentrate in the areas we frequent the most, those being, the kitchen, the family room and our room. That is not to say that these rooms are spotless, oh no, not by a long shot. You know what though? I don't really care! I would rather spend those 15 minutes playing with X-man than folding the laundry. Nothing will happen to the clothes if they don't get folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...