February 23, 2011

Motherhood

I'm not sure how to explain it, but I have been feeling so full of...love, I guess. I just can't stop staring at my little guy. I've been putting together video I've taken of him in order to have dates on everything, so I'm re-living his early days and I just can't stop the gushy feelings.
Do all mothers feel this way? I'm sure most do. How can you not?  
I am totally content to sit and stare at him for hours on end, whether he's sleeping or awake. He has so many expressions, his eyebrows seem to say a dozen different things at once, one minute his hair is sticking up and the next it's slicked back. The list just goes on and on. I could just go and on, but I won't.
I just had to get this out. The feelings are so overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...